How do we book?
To book, we require an email confirmation with the hirer’s details, venue address, location of activities (indoors/outdoors), event date and confirmation of order. We then issue a contract, which you must sign and return within 7 days to validate the booking.
What are your payment terms?
We ask for a non-refundable deposit of 40% to secure your booking with the balance due at least 14 days before the event date.
Do you supply power?
If you do not have a suitable electric source, we can supply power for any attraction @ £60 + vat for petrol blowers. Generators are also available – POA - but must be booked in advance. Alternatively, you can supply the power yourself.
Details of power requirements for all of our attractions and equipment are available on our website or please ask an event manager to clarify. Please note that some packages such as our It’s a Knockout shows are inclusive of power.
Do you supply staff?
Yes- We supply staff for all of the equipment that requires supervising.
You could supply some of the staff and we will supply Event Managers to oversee (you will need to discuss this with the sales team)
All key staff are fully trained to the RPII supervisor’s standard.
- Do you supply insurance? Yes, we include 10 million pounds public liability insurance cover with every hire we are supervising. If you are hiring the equipment only without staff on a dry hire basis, you must provide your own insurance.
- Can you supply risk assessments? Yes we provide risk assessments for all our equipment.
- Do you work with agents or other event companies? Yes, we work with many of the UK’s largest event agencies and companies. All of our equipment, vehicles and staff are unbranded for agency work.
Do you still do the event in bad weather?
We can still set up and run the event in very light rain, but in the case of torrential rain/thunder or winds above 24mph, for health and safety reasons we will have to close down the equipment until it is safe to reopen.
- How long do you take to set up? This varies on how much equipment we are setting up. However, we will always be set up, with at least 30 minutes to go, before the event starts.
Will you work abroad?
Yes. We operate a Worldwide service and are very experienced at delivering fantastic events abroad.
- Can you recommend a venue? We work with many venues and can recommend a venue for your event. We also operate a free venue finding service.
- Do you offer discounts? Yes, the more you book – the cheaper we become!
Is there anything else I need to consider when booking?
-We will only put certain equipment on hardstanding surfaces outdoors. You will need to advise sales team of the surface to be used.
-There must be sufficient vehicular access to the site to where the equipment will be sited.
-The site must be level and free from potential hazards such as overhead power lines, fences, walls etc .
-You must check with the venue that the equipment can be staked in the grass and that there are no underground pipes/ services etc
-You must ensure you have enough space for what you are hiring, our sales team can help with this if you are unsure. If it is indoors you must check the height of the ceiling.
-Each event must have adequate First Aid. We can supply this if needed – POA.
-Glasses are not allowed on inflatables that you mount
-We do take photos at the event for our social media. If you do not wish for us to do this, please let us know.